This is love at first bite!
I pitted these medjoul dates and filled them with my favorite peanut butter and a cashew nut. Then I dipped them in melted Tony Choco and sprinkled them with some hemp seeds..
This is love at first bite, these vegan chocolate date bonbons!
How do you spell love? You don’t spell it, you feel it (Winnie the Pooh)
- De-seed the dates and fill them with peanut butter.
- Stuff a cashew nut in it.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or eau bain marie. Dip the date bonbons in the chocolate.
- Place the date bonbons on an oven rack with plate underneath (against leaking).
- Sprinkle with some hemp seed, sea salt or both!
Click HERE for one of my recipes for healthy blissballs!