Did you drink too much vegan wine? You should eat this vegan anti hangover soup ...
Tomatoes boost your liver functions. They are rich in sodium and potassium. Eating tomatoes helps super against headaches and dizziness! Not only the potassium in tomatoes, but also vitamin C reduces the hangover.
But, if I have a hangover, then I really don't want to stuff 10 whole tomatoes in my face. This tasty hot soup is quick to put together and is a proper anti hangover recipe. This soup will get you right back on track!
Ps: this soup is very child friendly! That also saves you extra work in the kitchen. Get well soon!
Serves 2 to 3
pack of 500 grams of sifted tomatoes
1 liter water
2 vegan vegetable stock cubes
250 gram mushrooms
3 celery stalks
1 tsp Italian herbs, bay leaf, a sprig of rosemary, salt / pepper
- Put the sifted tomatoes in a soup pan.
- Add 1 liter of water and let the soup simmer gently on a low heat.
- Peel and chop the onion. Finely chop the rest of the vegetables and add these to the pan. Now you can also add the vegetable stock cubes and the herbs.
- Bring to the boil and leave the soup on a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with, for example, baguettes with vegan pesto