A casserole full of vegetables!
This creamy vegan vegetable gratin with zucchini, tomato, carrot and potato is perfect as a side dish during dinner because you can make it in advance. Really deliciously healthy with a side salad and your favorite vegan burger.
You can really play around with the vegetables in this recipe. Do you have some broccoli or cauliflower left, an onion or Brussels sprouts? Then add this! The more vegetables, the more vitamins!
Serves 3 to 4
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 courgette / zucchini
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 small carrot
- 200 ml soy cream (Alpro)
- 100 grams of grated vegan cheese (I used Violife Mozzarella Style)
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or 1 garlic clove, crushed)
- ½ red onion, chopped
- salt / pepper to taste
- olive oil to grease the baking dish
- 1 baking dish
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC / 390ºF.
- Cut the potatoes, zucchini, carrot and tomatoes into slices of about 1 cm.
- Put the soy cream in a bowl. Add the cheese, Italian herbs, garlic (powder) and some salt / pepper to taste. Stir everything well
- Grease the baking dish with some olive oil.
- Divide the vegetable slices over the baking dish.
- Pour the soy mixture over the vegetables and divide the chopped onion over it.
- Bake the vegetable gratin in the oven for about 45 minutes!
- Serve your favorite vegan burger with this creamy vegan vegetable gratin or this super healthy vegan quinoa salad!