The weather is heating up so it is time for popsicles! Preferably with as little as possible refined sugars. Did you ever see the documentary 'Fed Up' on Netflix? Anyhow: these rainbow popsicles only contain pure fruit!
learn together, eat together
I made them with our daughter. We went to the supermarket together to sort out different kind colors of fruit. So much fun to puree the fruit together and add another color every time! Very informative as well!
Of course we made a vegan chocolate coconut party dip for these healthy beauties. And why not sprinkle some extra grated coconut over them? Fun!
100 gram blueberries
juice of one orange
dark vegan chocolate (70% cacao)
ice lolly pop shapes (4)
- Put the blueberries in a measuring cup and puree them with a (hand) blender. Divide the puree over the shapes and put them in the freezer for 45 minutes. Rinse the hand blender with some water.
- Peel the kiwi's and puree them with the blender. Get the ice lolly pop shapes out of the freezer and divide the kiwi mixture over it. Put them back in the freezer for another 45 minutes. Rinse the blender with some water.
- Puree the strawberries. Take the ice lolly pop shapes out of the freezer and divide the strawberry mixture over it. Put them back in the freezer for another 45 minutes.
- Squeeze the orange and poor the juice in the shapes. Put the stick in and let them cool in the freezer for another few hours.
- Take the popsicles out of the shape and serve with some hot chocolate coconut milk dipping and grated coconut!
For the dipping:
Melt some chocolate au bain-marie (place a bowl in/above a pan with hot water. Put the chocolate in the bowl and let it melt) When the chocolate is melted you add the coconut milk to taste. Whisk everything. Serve when it is hot!