A real boost!
Do you need a boost? Then make this fitfood minestrone soup! This soup is packed with fresh vegetables, pasta and because of the beans the soup also contains extra protein!
So make this soup in an instant, grab a large bowl, fill it with this minestrone soup, sit on the couch with a warm blanket, put on your favorite Netflix series and wrap your hands around the bowl. Enjoy it!
3 celery stalks
1 courgette / zucchini
200 grams of carrot
optional: handful of green beens
2 vegan vegetable stock cubes
1 can of chopped tomatoes (400 grams)
Lima beans (can 400 grams)
1,5 liter water
2 handful wholemeal macaroni
salt / pepper
olive oil for baking
herbs (1 bay leaf, rosemary twig, some fresh oregano, thyme)
- Wash and cut the leek into thin rings. Finely chop the celery and dice the courgette and carrot.
- Fry the vegetables in a soup pan in some olive oil. Heat this for about 10 minutes over medium heat. Stirr regularly.
- Add the water and the stock cubes, the can of chopped tomatoes and the herbs, salt / pepper to taste. Let this boil for about 15 minutes on low heat.
- Add the macaroni and the Lima beans. Let this boil for another 10 minutes. Stir occasionally so the macaroni does not stick to the bottom.
- Serve in a bowl with some vegan Parmesan cheese or Italian bread with vegan pesto..