A ginger shot a day keeps the doctor away!
1. Ginger has a purifying and anti-inflammatory effect.
2. Ginger has an analgesic effect and appears to work well with menstrual pains and muscle pains after exercise.
3. Ginger reduces the symptoms of nausea.
4. Ginger supports and stimulates healthy digestion. Do you often suffer from a bloated stomach? Then ginger can give relief.
5. Ginger may drastically reduces blood sugar levels.
6. The Active Ingredient (gingerol) in ginger can help fight infections!
So I see no reason why you shouldn't pour in these shots quickly every morning!
2 small jars. Approx 10 shots
100 grams of fresh ginger root
touch of cinnamon powder
I don't own a slow juicer so I made my shots in a blender!
- Squeeze out the lemons and pour the juice into a blender or food processor.
- Peel the ginger root (use a teaspoon, really this works like crazy!) and cut into pieces of approximately 1 by 1 cm.
- Add a touch of cinnamon.
- Mix until everything has turned into a creamy mass.
- Pour into a sealable jar or bottle and put in the fridge.
- You can keep these ginger shots in the fridge for about 5 days.
- Shake before use!