Wrinkle-free and with shiny hair throughout life!?
These chocolate bliss balls contain many sunflower seeds and almonds. These are both particularly rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that has an anti-inflammatory effect. The antioxidants in sunflower seeds also help prevent wrinkles and brittle hair!
Vitamin E keeps the skin, nerves, muscles, red blood cells and the heart healthy.
The cashew nuts in these chocolate bliss balls promote the shine en strength of your hair.
Makes 14/15 bliss balls
100 grams (medjoul) dates, pitted
50 grams of raw almonds
50 grams of raw unsalted cashew nuts
1 tsp flax seed
50 gram sunflower seeds
1 tsp cocoa powder
50 grams of dries cranberries
1 tsp water
For the outside:
20 grams of grated coconut mixed with 1 tsp hemp seed
50 grams of vegan chocolate (70% cocoa)
a good splash of coconut milk (light)
- Finely chop the almonds and cashews in a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until everything sticks together.
- Get everything out of the food processor and roll the mixture, using your hands, into small bite-sized balls.
- Mix the grated coconut and hemp seeds together on a plate and roll in the bliss balls. Place them on a plate.
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie in a pan and mix with the coconut milk.
- Pierce the bliss balls one by one with a skewer and dip in the chocolate.
- Place the chocolate bliss balls on an oven rack (with kitchen paper or the like underneath against the leaking). Store in the refrigerator.
These blissballs can also be frozen!